OnlineLahTauke! Bring Your Business Online!



Get RM1,000 Rebate!

You can get your business online for FREE now by claiming a RM1,000 subsidy under GMBO 2.0,
an initiative by the government to help micro businesses to start their Internet businesses.
 

Terms & Conditions of GMBO 2.0 RM1000 Grant:

  • GMBO 2.0’s RM1,000 subsidy is subject to approval by SKMM.
  • Malaysian citizens especially females who aged from 18 - 65
  • Registration / Business License / Company
  • Registration of .my / .com.my / edu.my / net.my / org.my domain and an active website
  • Subscribers of broadband Internet service or members who are registered with PI1M (Pusat Internet 1Malaysia)
  • Have a local bank account registered under the name of business / company / business owner's name
  • Priority will be given to micro-entrepreneurs with number of full-time staff less than 10 or income less than RM 200,000 per year
More info at OnlineLahTauke.my
Categories:

1 comment:

  1. This is very interesting content! I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your points and have come to the conclusion that you are right about many of them. You are great. agen bola online indonesia

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!